BIG WHITE 2010


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Foggy Day

Today Brian and I went snowboarding early in the morning for a few hours. It was fantastic! I used my new googles (VonZippers) and they worked amazingly! Today my skills were greatly improved. I was following Brian down the hill so well that he didn't even have to stop and sit in the snow! At one point I even followed him close enough that I ducked under the trees and popped out on the other side! Today I was officially proud of myself, and I felt like the snowboarding has finally paid off! We came in for lunch, well actually brunch which was delicious! We attempted to go back out to board some more. We made it down to the Ridge Rocket and got on the lift. As we rode higher and higher to the top of the mountain you couldn't even see the lift in front of you, sadly I had to revert back to heelside all the way down the hill because I couldn't see two feet in front of me. We decided it was quitting time and came back into our place. Jono arrived tonight, he's staying for a week and then coming back at the end of January, we're ordering pizza tonight...yum! Keep checking back for new posts! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Glad your keeping this blog going, it snice to hear what you are up to. Missing you both. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete