BIG WHITE 2010


Saturday, January 2, 2010

Big White 2010

So D and I arrived and have settled in our Big White condo. It's a pretty sweet set up we have here. 1 bedroom condo on the mountain above the village, Hot tub, games room with pool table, shuffle board and Jitz, ski in/ski out access and laundry facilities. Dena has improved considerably in the short 4 day's we have been here. I guess we've out grown Glen eden. I've been ripping runs like crazy. I'm going to ride everyday were here, should be more then 100 day's of BC big mountain riding. I'm very excited to be back here at Big White.I know it's going to be a great experience for both of us. There's been quite a bit of development here on the mountain since I was here last. A few new restaurants, a few new condo complexes, and a couple of private mountain cabins. This place is definitely a great real estate investment location, and relatively inexpensive considering the opportunity for vacation rentals. In future I think it a wise decision to own a place or two on the mountain. The Okanagan valley is renowned for it's fresh fruit and wineries, and we've indulged quite a bit in the delicious wines since our arrival. I'm very happy to be back here and can't seem to lose my smile. Ripping runs and listening to tunes, I can tell it's going to be a great season. Love and miss everyone.

Big B

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brian! Hi Dena!

    Great blog....can't wait to read more.
    Glad you're having fun.
    Love,
    Angie, Lee and Cooper

    ReplyDelete